<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Giraffes? Giraffes!

Earth's mightiest menace!

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, to do in Bloemfontein. I literally went to three malls in a day here, because there's nothing else to do. Nothing, that is, except to battle the giraffes of Giraffe Mountain! They are gigantic, and their extensible limbs can kill in seconds.

They're real, and they're beautiful!

Also, it turns out that ostriches are really, really big in real life. And they move with an ungainly gait that causes their extensive plumage to bob in all manner of ungainly ways. What I'm trying to say is, ostriches are awesome and delicious.

Comments:
Menace! How about most serenely beautiful! Great to hear from you! Ann louise
 
JJ and Shan say hi. Please bring home a giraffe as the backyard overgrowth is getting out of hand.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?