Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Destination: Moon
CORRECTION: Destination: China! Also: Adventure! Oh, yes, o-ho yes, Skull Tour is back...IN A BIG WAY (like turtlenecks!) And Skull Tour '07 is kicking off with a (literal) round-the-world tour taking up the entire month of March! Now, I wish I could say I will be circumnavigating the globe, but technically, to do so requires either moving directly along the entire length of the equator or crossing corresponding antipodes on their respective hemispheres. All the same, though, it's going to be a helluva journey, starting in Chicago, then to Beijing, then to Amsterdam, then to Paris, then to Tübingen (that's in Germany, haters) by way of Frankfurt and Stuttgart! Will there be excitement? You can feel it! EXCITEMENT! You can feeeeeeel it! The future of the world is now...excitement: PONTIAC!
CORRECTION: Destination: China! Also: Adventure! Oh, yes, o-ho yes, Skull Tour is back...IN A BIG WAY (like turtlenecks!) And Skull Tour '07 is kicking off with a (literal) round-the-world tour taking up the entire month of March! Now, I wish I could say I will be circumnavigating the globe, but technically, to do so requires either moving directly along the entire length of the equator or crossing corresponding antipodes on their respective hemispheres. All the same, though, it's going to be a helluva journey, starting in Chicago, then to Beijing, then to Amsterdam, then to Paris, then to Tübingen (that's in Germany, haters) by way of Frankfurt and Stuttgart! Will there be excitement? You can feel it! EXCITEMENT! You can feeeeeeel it! The future of the world is now...excitement: PONTIAC!
Comments:
Post a Comment