Thursday, January 19, 2006
Sufjan Stevens is a tool
I can remain silent on this issue no longer! So let's get some things straight: I've never listened to his music, and in truth I know almost nothing about him. But I do know this much--the man is a big league tool.
Reasons why Sufjan Stevens is a tool:
1. He's a hipster. There's nothing I hate more than hipsters. Thinking they're so hip. "Ooooh, look at me, I'm so coo-ool! I'm Sufjan Stevens!" You think you're better than us? Us? U.S.? U.S.A.? No way!
2. His brand of in-your-face Christianity sickens me.
3. What kind of a name is Sufjan, anyway? I bet it's not even his real name.
F. You're a gimp.
Here's a little advice, Sufjan: you had better damn well crawl back into whatever hole you came out of or I'll make it so you won't live to see New Hampshire.
I can remain silent on this issue no longer! So let's get some things straight: I've never listened to his music, and in truth I know almost nothing about him. But I do know this much--the man is a big league tool.
Reasons why Sufjan Stevens is a tool:
1. He's a hipster. There's nothing I hate more than hipsters. Thinking they're so hip. "Ooooh, look at me, I'm so coo-ool! I'm Sufjan Stevens!" You think you're better than us? Us? U.S.? U.S.A.? No way!
2. His brand of in-your-face Christianity sickens me.
3. What kind of a name is Sufjan, anyway? I bet it's not even his real name.
F. You're a gimp.
Here's a little advice, Sufjan: you had better damn well crawl back into whatever hole you came out of or I'll make it so you won't live to see New Hampshire.
Comments:
Post a Comment
