<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

My only friend

I’m back in Johannesburg, throwing together a few last skulls before heading back to the U.S. Wrap up:
Continents I’ve visited (total): 4 (North America, Europe, Asia, Africa)
Chinatowns visited (total): 6 (Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, London, Kobe, Johannesburg) (I’ve also been to the “Chinatown” in Cleveland, but a block that happens to have two Chinese-owned warehouses on it does not a Chinatown make).
Animals I had not eaten prior to this trip, but now have: ostrich, warthog, oryx (mmm…endangered…), zebra, crocodile
Final skullcount (specimens examined) (this trip alone): 2245
Number of photographs taken (this trip alone): 15461
Percentage of those photographs that you would actually be interested in seeing: <<1%

Comments:
You have truly rocked both the civilized and the uncivilized world with Skull Tour '05!!
 
D you're coming home--and I AM interested in how many skulls you've examined--just think how they will compare with the skulls HERE which have yet to be examined! Thanks for keeping in touch--it meant a world to all who love you- I hope this doesn't embarrass you but I can think of worse things to be embarrassed about! We love you-Gram and Pop
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?