Thursday, September 15, 2005
“Mad scientists and deranged drug-smuggling skydivers…it can only be Friday Action Night on e!”
How can you resist an ad like that? Goodness knows I’ll be taking in all the deranged drug-smuggling skydiver action come tonight. And for the record, that’s a local channel called “e”, not the American “E!” of True Hollywood Story fame.
In a follow-up to my last post, I can now say that “monkey gland sauce” is nothing more than liquified chutney (from the taste, I would say a derivative of the ubiquitous Mrs. Ball’s™). I was expecting something more interesting.
How can you resist an ad like that? Goodness knows I’ll be taking in all the deranged drug-smuggling skydiver action come tonight. And for the record, that’s a local channel called “e”, not the American “E!” of True Hollywood Story fame.
In a follow-up to my last post, I can now say that “monkey gland sauce” is nothing more than liquified chutney (from the taste, I would say a derivative of the ubiquitous Mrs. Ball’s™). I was expecting something more interesting.
Comments:
Post a Comment

