Thursday, May 19, 2005
Like a garbage truck...dropped off the Empire State Building
In fact, this is the anniversary. Yes, it's been a year now since I started this whole thing...because I had to for Scav Hunt. Happy first birthday, Small Shelly Fauna! Oh, it's a meaningless milestone-celebrating kind of day. May you long continue to fulfill your mission statement of bringing pathetic jibber-jabber to your readership of 2, maybe 3, dudes.
With all luck, the next mentioned milestone will be rather less meaningless...
In fact, this is the anniversary. Yes, it's been a year now since I started this whole thing...because I had to for Scav Hunt. Happy first birthday, Small Shelly Fauna! Oh, it's a meaningless milestone-celebrating kind of day. May you long continue to fulfill your mission statement of bringing pathetic jibber-jabber to your readership of 2, maybe 3, dudes.
With all luck, the next mentioned milestone will be rather less meaningless...
Comments:
Post a Comment

