<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Hunt: Day One 


FIST Monstro, originally uploaded by TeraLemur.

This has gone well. ( A memorial plaque shall be carved and bejeweled in my honor. Also, you will give us a stipend.) But let's be serious just for a smidgen here. Scav Hunt: who loves ya, babe? On the night of list release, I was already starting to feel sad because of the knowledge that Scav Hunt was about to start, which means it would have to end. Scav joy beats in the hearts of all good little boys and girls, and all my little Hulkamaniacs.

So let's break it down:
Morning: Captain's Hootenanny. Much less questioning from the captains than last year. This bodes well.

Seeing off the Road Trip: Okay, so I had a lot of emotional stakes riding on the whole Pinocchio thing, and I was just tickled pink to see it pan out so well. The Monstros were delightful, and their odontocetous glory was a marvel to behold. The Collodi Crew costumes were by and large also quite gear.

Salon: I got massaged, I got made-up, I got offered a de-unibrowing but had to politely decline. [giant, fire-breathing beetle voice]Good...good...[/giant, fire-breathing beetle voice].

All-Star Scavolympics: I feel guilty for having to officiate over the Derobing Relay. That is all.

Wacky Races: The other event of the day that I was very invested in. And hoo boy, did those teams come through. Even my (the nefarious Dick Dastardly) professed hatred for the other Wacky Racers could not cover up my admiration for the amount of hard work and ingenuity that went into making shopping carts into crazy cartoon cars. Good show, all.

Um, more to come.


Comments:
Yes, more please. Some of us wish we could be there but have to be all responsible and go to work...
 
! i, for one, heartily appreciated your officiation...

-amber
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?